Thanks for the help James - I'm just going offline but I'll look at the
link you gave later!

John Latter

On 16/02/2006 James MacLeod wrote:
>  Right first this first the reason the menu overlaps is that your
content div has finished so it just wraps round. What would be better is
if you put the left column as a div i.e:

http://www.thenoodleincident.com/tutorials/box_lesson/basic2_fluid.html

http://evomech2.blogspot.com/2006/02/re-evomech-re-peer-review-and-genetic.html

--

*Model of an Internal Evolutionary Mechanism*:
http://members.aol.com/jorolat/index.html