having problems getting the layout to come out in firefox and complaint
browsers
was wondering if there is any reason for this especially the fact that the
wrapper div isnt wrapping properly and this is most oviously seen in that the
black background and the background tiled image of diagonal line

I realise the HTML isnt totally validating because of flash content and some
stupid extension I am using which is putting head tags in the body, however
this shouldnt be effecting the layout divs

the site that is needing completed is
http://www.mogwai.co.uk/newsite
the more basic template I built it with is
http://www.mogwai.co.uk/bens/cleaned.html

thanks to anyone that can help