I have two links that I want to sit inside of a big gray box. Those two big
gray boxes will be next to each other (matching heights) and centered in the
page. However the second link has <br /> tags within it.

/>Removed Link Text</a></div>

  #linkButtons {
    width: 100%;
    text-align: center;
    border: 1px solid red;
  }

    .linkButton {
      height: 40px;
      width: 200px;
      margin: auto;
      padding: 20px 10px;
      background-color: #ccc;
      border: 1px solid #000;
      font-size: 20pt;
    }

Now this achieves everything I want except that the DIVs will not sit next to
each other horizontally, only vertically. If I try adding display: inline; to
the linkButton class, it makes them sit where I want, but the link break
element causes the div to become three imcompleted boxes - one for each line,
missing a preceeding border (following the text). How I can make them sit next
to each other yet remain one box surrounding the entire link?

Michael Botsko
Web Developer
503.227.2571 x230
AIM: botskonet