On 5/13/06, Bill Brown <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > http://www.pixelmech.com/rev/test.html
> >
> > The CSS is inline. The class/element in question is
> > .float-left-half inside the #help-titlebar.
>
> Add a width of 99% to #help-titlebar (since you have 4px padding). You'll
> need to adjust the way you handle padding if you want it to be 100%, but
> adding a width to the parent will get Firefox to toe the line for ya.

Thanks Bill, it does fix the width issue on that float, but causes two other
issues.

1. A 1% space between the header and the outside border in Firefox
2. On resize smaller, pushing content down in IE

This is why I had avoided a width on that container :(. Does anyone know
what the cause of FF pushing that to 100%? Is there another solution
perhaps?