Mark Fellowes wrote:

> > Francky wrote:
>

>> Hi Mark,
>
>> For the sidenav, did you try:
>

>>    #wrapper #linkcontainer { /* float: left; */ }
>

> I didn't try it with the /**/. I will as soon as I get back to my
> desktop. Does the comments mean something different then float:left ?

Oh, sorry. I did mean: just delete the float:left over there.
In css, the /* .... */ means:  "between this is a comment; browsers,
don't use it as css-rule".

When I'm trying things and don't want to get rid of the version before,
I place the /* and the */ before and after the part I guess I don't
need. Does omitting work (or omitting and adding something else), than I
can delete it next time. If it doesn't work, I'm quick back. - Often,
I've to go back. ;-)

Greetings,
francky