I seem to be stuck and need help. I have worked up a preliminary test for a
site at http://learninks.org/abouttest.html. I have two issues that are
stumping me.

1. In IE, the header image, nav bar and text block remain in the same place
on each page. However, in Mozilla three of the pages show the header image
jumping to the right - pages "home," "deep heart healing," and "a child's
request." I cannot see any reason that makes these pages different than the
others causing the jump.

2. In IE, the nav bar is slightly higher than the text block, but in
Mozilla the nav bar is lower than the text block! I would like the text and
nav bar to be at the same level.

What am I doing wrong/missing?

Thanks, in advance,
Liv