At 17:23 -0400 18/5/06, Tony Watkins wrote:
>Thanks all. But, how do I reply to a received message/email? The emails are
>addressed from individual addresses, not the css-discuss.org address. If I
>reply, my email will be sent only to that individual - correct?

Yes you are correct.

To reply to the list, you should either "Reply to all" or you enter
the list's address manually after hitting reply.

For why, please read this:

    http://css-discuss.incutio.com/?page=CssDiscussListHeaders

Please don't post questions about the list's functioning to the list
rather than to the list owner's address
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>. Especially after I had written
to you off list and told you that that was where you should send such
enquiries. And please don't top post.

This thread is over - let's have some CSS folks...

Alex Robinson
css-d moderator