> And 1.6em is the authors line-height(leading) preference(in other words,
> the author is specifying her desire to  reset the users line-height
> preference .3em or .4em /greater/ than the user prefers). Default is
> font: 100%/1.2 (or 1.1) sans-serif; (line-height is expressed as a raw
> number, and does not carry a unit of measure such as px, em, or percent).

I have to say that _in general_ i see line-height as a design element.
A loser leading on paragraphs can lend itself to a certain look
without being an interference to the users' experience. I am sure
there are times when it is necessary to mess with line-height, but
aside from _too little_ leading/line-height, I fail to see how this is
a hindrance to accessibility.

2ยข--

Tom Livingston
Senior Multimedia Artist