I've worked over 7 hours yesterday coding the stylesheets for a new
coming script we're doing.
Everything looked nice in Firefox, until I've decided to see how it is
doing IE will ; one conclusion : I should have worked in the both
browser since the beginning.

I've never had this kind of error before with floats, since it's a
subject I've averaged in. See for yourself :
http://www.surprises.tg/newsletter/administration.html and
http://www.surprises.tg/newsletter/administration2.html

What's is going wrong ? I've only floated a div left and marged-left
one with the require space for both pages. Plus the dl floated for the
form in the second page, it's working fine in firefox.

I thought I was going to avoid all those hacks; it's too late now.

Thanks in advance for you time to help me :D

Victor n.