Brian Jones wrote:
> On 5/31/06, Robert O'Rourke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>     You can either do this:
>>
>> .float
>> {
>>         float: left;
>>         width: 190px;
>>         margin: 0;
>>         padding: 0 0 0 10px;
>> }
>>
>> to fix it.
>
> Hi Robert I made the changes that you suggested to my CSS and the
> thread div is still pushed to the right

    D'oh. Well it was late so i only looked at your code really briefly.
I didn't quite understand what you were doing with the background image
til now.

    You might want to consider using a couple more divs to handle the
background image. The top border on the div.inner-footer p extended
beyond the border created by the image and the margins on your
paragraphs were producing gaps. You have to be pretty careful when using
one big image to create a border. I've had some time today and here's
what i've come up with:

    http://www.sanchothefat.com/css/css-d-brianj.html
    (css is in the header)

    Rob