Chris wrote:

> I'm having a hard time finding the bug that is causing the
> left navigation pane to not look right in IE7 (I havn't even
> seen what it looks like in IE6 yet).

I have viewed the page in IE6 and 7 and the issue is identical.
Currently, your navigation headings (general, league and site details)
are <li> elements.

An easy way to solve the issue would be to turn these into <h2> elements
(for example) and separate out the sub navigation elements into separate
lists.

In case anyone disagrees with that, the slightly more involved but
accurate fix would be to nest the sub navigation elements as lists
within the headings' <li> elements:

<ul>
<li>League
        <ul>