Hello,

I have this problem: I am creating a layout based in em's. I define
font-size in the body to be 62.5%, so then I can work as I was using
px. In Firefox/Win everything is correct, but in IE/Win widths are
smaller. I have isolated the problem in the following example: the box
is 100px wide in FF, but it is 99px wide in IE.

Is that a bug? How could I fix it?

Thank you

********************************
        "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd";>