Ok, I hope that this is a simple fix that my frazzled brain just hasn't
recognized. This page is a bit of a mess and I'm just in the process of
trying to clean things up.

I've created a roll-over CSS navigation (using a little .js).  This is an
example for navigation code I found somewhere else. I've added background
images to each of the <li> nav elements so that they work more like
rollovers (just a note that I haven't finished so the roll-over show nothing
at this point when hovering on the nav):

<li><a title="Corporations & LLCs" href="corporations-about.asp"

Here's the CSS:
#nav li a.business {
                width: 244px;
                height:34px;
                padding:0;
                margin: 0;
                border: none;
}

#nav li a.business {
                background-image:url(../assets/nav_business.jpg);
                }

Right now my problem is that IE a space shows up between the <li> images and
I can't figure out how to get rid of it!  You can see the spaces here:

http://www.laughlinusa.com/redesign/CSS/index.asp

if you look at the same page in Mozilla, it displays properly.

I've set all margins to 0 and messed around with just about everything.  Can
anyone provide any suggestions to get rid of the space??  Any help is
appreciated!

Tanya >>