I have the drop shadow (fuxxy one) from alistapart working ok at
http://jimbyrne.co.uk/thcarpets/template_static_html/
testhome3colours.html

however as I am using a wrapper div to position this element at 40%
with 5% padding on element (i know IE isnt going to work as well on
this it will get fixed later) this seems to be applying width
percentages to the child div with the image and causing the drop
shadow to scale when the page is resized

It seems the dropshadow effect is quite easy to break and I want to
know if there is a better way to apply these fluid layout techniques
whilst having this drop shadow in nested div.