Geeze. I didn't think I'd be posting to this list so soon! :) Just uploaded
my personal site after a long time away from such things. Works fine in IE
but Ff is really tearing it up big time. Looks like the right div isn't
coming up alongside the left div like it should. I was aware of the
possibility of browser inconsistencies, but I was of the opinion that the
design of my own site was so simplistic that I'd not have to mess with it. I
see simplicity isn't exempt from this issue ;)

For now, you can see the site here:

http://d2109803.u84.mygisol.com/

Two things to remember!

1. If you have IE6, check it out there, too, so you can see what it's
supposed to look like.
2. It's a SIMPLE sight. I'm still feeling my way round CSS, etc. :)

OK.. a 3rd thing: I know the 'contesting' link doesn't go anywhere just yet.

Tnx!

-Ian