Hi all,

I'm working on a client website using wordpress as the back end.  I have
highly customized the skin to make it less blog-like and more CMS-like,
as the application suits.  I modified the menu system so that Categories
are listed on the top nav, and Pages are listed on the secondary nav.

I have two issues with this (barebones) layout:

Issue 1:

When I met wth my client at their place the other day, I noticed for the
first time a weird IE quirk.  When scrolling occurs, sometimes the nav
bars when you scroll back up will have a random 1px white line through
them.  I DON'T see it and HAVEN'T been able to reproduce this on my
IE6/xp on my laptop, but I linked it to a buddy on the same setup who
does see it.

To reproduce:

go to: http://www.mtcues.com/beta/category/testimonials/ (not limited to
this page, just the longest one that should require scrolling on most
"normal" resolutions) in ie6
scroll down so nav bars are out of view, scroll back up to top.
repeat a couple times.  a white line may appear.

I'm guessing it has something to do with my a:hover thick bottom borders
on the links, but I'm not certain.

Issue 2a:

Also only in IE, the RSS link doesn't work as a link all the time.  It's
fine in firefox, but in IE, only parts of the link are "hoverable".  I'm
using a standard RSS icon as a background image to the list element.
See the footer list.

Issue 2b:

Also on this footer list, I'm using pipes as list elements, and i'd like
to get away from this.
ie:
<li>one</li>
<li>|</li>
<li>two</li>

I would like to maintain the pipe separator, but realize that this is
poor semantics.  Since the elements are written dynamically (login vs
logout links, and the admin panel link if logged in as admin) i need to
include the pipe on a per-element basis and i'm not sure how to go about
this.

TIA,
-Brian