From: "Jeralyn Merideth" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <css-d@lists.css-discuss.org>
Sent: Tuesday, July 18, 2006 6:34 PM
Subject: Re: [css-d] rounded corners issue

I'm not familiar with how to do this graphically. I know I would have to use
PS to make the image (of course) but I wouldn't know the appropriate size
for the boxes I need...and then wouldn't I have to position them relative or
absoute? Not sure what to do.

Any other suggestions anyone?

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote: I wouldn't use that anyway as the corners look a
bit ragged. Why not just
use a transparent png and then apply the ie fix.

R.