Hi,

I have a problem with an all css snippet box containing a more information link.

On this page http://connaissances.org/site2/ there are two of these snippet
boxes.
The second box is working fine in IE6 and FF except when you hit your browser
scrollbar.

I tried to make links in the first one and I have problems. There is no problem
at all in the visible part of the box.

In the hidden part the link anchor text in the middle of the first paragraph is
missing in IE6 but all texts after this link are in italic. Other links in
hidden paragraph 2 and 3 are visible but in italic to. How could I fix that?

The only way I know to fix the missing link is to erase the rules for these
links in the span="liens" of my style sheet and put directly these rules in the
link tag. But the italic still remains.

In FF it is worst as you can see. The "plusĀ»" link to show the hidden part of
the box works in a reversed way. The first part of hidden paragraph #1 is
missing but the link missing in iE6 Is there in FF. The following texts are in
italic to.

Do you have a solution for this?

CSS sheets are at:
http://connaissances.org/site2/web.css