Hi Franky,

Well, at least I'm smiling; you seem very likable! ;-0
Your wheel is spinning pretty good, I think yo da man!
Where do you live, I'm going to have to buy you a beer or somin'.
Gee, and you couldn't stand that little line on the graphic, so you
even fixed that and reversed it:-) That's ear to ear! That's css
integrity up the ying yang; couldn't stand the thought of tables;-0

Those 2 limos were just for fill, yet I was thinking of putting 1 in
the header. You lightened my lode and made my night! repeat-y 18%
with the faux! Wow, what a trick! I learned a few here tonight and to
come I'm sure.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I think I just invented a great thing: it is round, it can move, and
> I'll call it "wheel"!  ;-)
> See testpage a
> <http://home.tiscali.nl/developerscorner/css-discuss/test-odyssey-new-a.htm>
>
> and so on.
> :-)
>
> These "wheels" are working on the roads of IE6, FF1.07, Opera7.54,
> Opera8.01 and Mozilla1.71. [1]
> They need as passengers some content, and a driver to guide them.
> Html-validator and css-validator satisfied, and Bobby too (on
> automated check). [2]
> Left sidebar is 18% of screen width, right sidebar has fixed with of
> 300 px, center column will fill the rest in this example. Other
> variants are posible of course.
> The 2 limo's just fit in a 800x600 resolution.
> IE is glad it can present a scalable font-size to his visitors.
>
> Maybe some use?

You gotta be kidding! :-)

> [2] Some hidden "jump to main content"

You think this needs "jump to main content" ?

Big Time Thanks!
Scott