Professional Web Pages - Information wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Can you please check
>
> http://www.tarotcardcombinations.com/
>
> Also can someone tell me why I am getting those warnings in the CSS
> validator....especially with CntBody...because it has a background color in
> it... and how to solve it..
>

> PWPaust
xp :: ie/ff/opera
Some suggestions you may want to consider:
-- Re-set all instances of text-align: justify; to text-align: left;
(this will dry up the rivers)
-- Try adding Georgia as the first font in the TNR, Times, serif
font-family string (in the body declaration). This  /may/ help to make
your page less "ordinary."
-- Unlock the frozen fonts in ie ( set percent for the base font-size on
the body declaration, and use percent to set individual selectors
throughout the remainder of your stylesheet )
-- Delete all instances of height on the container (this will prevent
the text shooting out the bottom on font zoom)
--Re-check all your pages in all browsers with font-zoom
--I think you can probably safely ignore the CSS validation service
warnings (they are warnings not errors) .
--Personally, I'd ditch the validation links-- you are setting yourself,
and your client, up.
I did not wait for these mac/win2000/ screen captures to load (30):
<http://www.browsercam.com/public.aspx?proj_id=282856>
Good luck.
Best,
~dL