Hi gang:

Please review --

http://sperling.com/a/

-- just the "a" directory. I'm redoing my entire site to be more
flexible and amenable to browser's window size. The menu works, but
the links in web-tips are not done -- I have a lot more to add.

The site seems to hold-up pretty well in BrowserCam, but I need real
people to review it.

If you have any suggestions, comments, first-blush impressions,
design like/dislikes, or any other critiques (good or bad), that
aren't css related  -- *please feel free* -- to forward them to me
privately at: ccs at sperling.com -- after all, this is a css list
and not a website-design-review list.

Extra credit: The first page, first paragraph of my old site
(http://sperling.com) breaks under IE7 -- I don't have IE7 and don't
understand the problem -- any ideas as to what went wrong?

Many thanks for your time and kind review.

tedd

--
-------