~davidLaakso wrote:
> A quick check of this simple page
> <http://www.chelseacreekstudio.com/ca/frost/> with what you are running...

The page is veeeeerrrrrry long in IE 5 Mac -  I suspect the "one True
Layout" for equal height columns is to blame; I didn't look in depth
though.  Whether that bothers you or not is up to your site's stats...if
there are any yet?  I'm not sure off the top of my head how you'd go
about fixing that...or if there is a fix for IE Mac...can't remember.

Anyhow, that's all I saw in my extremely quick check.  Other than the
previous comments, everything looks good in the latest Firefox, Safari,
and Opera over in Mac land.

--
Jono Young
../Designer ../Developer ../Illustrator