On 9/21/06, Zoe M. Gillenwater <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Well, I agree with you, but that's hardly relevant.

I dunno.  Independently coming up with the same expectation goes
toward the validity of that expectation . . .

> Firefox doesn't do what we think it should do, and my question, again, is
> whether it is
> correct for it to do what it is doing.

Correct according to what, though?  CSS doesn't even specify what user
agents are supposed to do with "overflow: auto"; getting down to how
keyboard shortcuts behave is way out of scope.  Is there a formal spec
for Gecko?

--
Mark J. Reed <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>