From: Alicia C [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Sent: Thursday, October 19, 2006 3:55 PM

        I'm not exactly sure what is meant by the menu and after
(horizontally, or
        vertically).

        However, you have set the height using inline styles on your div
(id=frame)
        of 286px but declared your iframe to be 280px. Changing this 286 to
286
        removes 6 pixels of vertical space.

        Also, you might try using ID's that are not element/attribute names.
        Continuing to do so may cause you some grief down the road.
        _____________________

                Sorry, I meant horizontally. There's an extra space after
the frame at the end of the page, horizontally.

        I could just use a simple layout to fit the screen, but I've been
asked a page with horizontal scroll, no idea whre they got the idea from, so
this is it.

        Anyways, I'll try to "re-build" the whole thing doing what you said.

        Thanks for the help =)

        [G>] Alicia,

        I don't think you'll have to rebuild it all, just take care in
naming your ID/classes. Make sure they are not HTML elements/attributes (or
CSS bits either). Just for safety.

        The page appears to be modified from when I last viewed it; change

        #header
        {
        padding-left:800px;
        width:1000px;

                        #header
        {
        padding-left:700px;
        width:1000px;
        }

        Currently #header is 1800 px wide, while #main is 1700px.

        HTH.

        --G