Alicia C wrote:
> Hey! I'm having a little problem here with Firefox. This is the layout:
>
> http://helekins.sites.uol.com.br/
>
> It works fine in Internet Explorer, but in both Firefox and Opera I see some
> extra-space after the main frame and the menu. The page is
>  supposed to end when the menu and the main frame end.
> Is there any tag I should add or remove? Or even some hacks, I don't know,
> I'm kinda new to CSS.
>

> And yes, it's supposed to have this huge frame, with links to Google, just
> for a quick test.
>
> )

I have no clue what either one of us is doing :-) . But I think you need
a doctype (transitional when using i-frames); the styles get called from
the css, rather than inline within the markup; and, I /think/ an i-frame
may have a little different construction than what you've used; and, the
file needs to validate. I have no idea if this is even remotely what you
are after: <http://www.chelseacreekstudio.com/ca/cssd/030.html> . (there
are notes on the file).

Someone else care to contribute?

Best,