From: "Brian Zollinhofer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <css-d@lists.css-discuss.org>
Sent: Sunday, October 22, 2006 6:22 PM
Subject: [css-d] Web Testing

Is there a way to test how a site looks in all the major browsers online?  I
have a Mac and I run FF 1.5.  It is useless for me to test on IE 5 for Mac
as it is now obsolete.  I don't want to have to fire up my old Dell laptop
to test a site.  So is there a way to check how a site looks online?  Like a
browser emulator?

If not, I use the Web Dev and Firebug FF extensions a lot when figuring out
problems (extremely helpful when finding out what is wrong with other
people's sites).  Is there anything similar for IE6 for Windows?

-Brian

Brian Zollinhofer
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
website: http://www.zollinhofer.com

"It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool
than to open it and remove all doubt."
- Mark Twain