A big shout out to Georg for solving my previous problem. I now have
two questions which a quick search did not reveal CSS-D had answered
in a while.

I am trying to make fading borders on each side of my webpage. I am
currently using a div on the left and right my content, but I have to
have text inside the div and it does not extend the entire length of
the document.

I am also trying to force my right side column to continue to the
bottom of the page. However, both firefox and IE do not want to allow
it to expand all the way to the bottom. If you go to my link, it is
the black box on the right with the links in it.

http://smwstudios.com/Martin/

Thanks for the help so far.

--Martin