Hi list,
When I publish an article I can choose to have the h1-tag display in Arial
Black or just Arial, also the font-size can be set to whatever I wish. The
problem I'm having is that depending on the font-size Arial Black is given
the following lead text is overlapped by the letters g, j, p, y. So, if the
header text have a letter p in it then the bottom part of the p crashes with
the lead text directly underneath. My question is this: What css must I
write to make sure the hx-tag never crashes with the text below, regardless
of it being Arial Black or Arial and regardless of font-size?

The default css is:
h1 a {
    font-size:42px;
    margin-bottom:5px;
    font-family: Arial Black, Helvetica, sans-serif;
    line-height:1.4em;
    }

(the heading is also a link, hence the "a")

Anyone?

Kind regards
Morten