Richard Brown wrote:

>Hi All
>
>On 30/10/06, Gunlaug Sørtun <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>

>>Richard Brown wrote:
>>

>>><http://www.tregrehan.co.uk/?page_id=6>
>>>
>>>Basically the image of the letter needs to butt up against each other
>>> and also the nav bar.
>>>

>>The following I found in your stylesheet...
>>img {
>>padding: 10px;
>>}
>>...creates the spacing. Change or delete that declaration, or give the
>>images in question a class with a zero padding.
>>

>Thanks Gunlag. I did also mean to ask about the divs created after the
>footer. They are meant to exist within the wrap and therefore have the
>wrap background carried through but they aren't. Can anyone spot why
>please?
>
>Thanks.

Ai! The 10px padding I didn't see... :-[  (Georg's message came in with
a delay).

If you want the (floated) footer div's inside the wrapper, you should
place the clearing div after the footer div's and not before them. Rule
of thumb: "clearing div just before the finishing </div> of the
container in which the content has to be displayed".

Greetings,
francky