Cem Meric wrote:
> Would people mind sharing their experiences?  Have they found handheld css
> useful?  Is it just not implemented enough among phones for it to be worth
> any time?
>
> I use Opera Mini on my mobile and show customers how their web sites look on
> a handheld device after our design. They love it. Specially when you show
> them a competitor web site with no CSS implementation :)
>

> Regards,
>
> --
> Cem Meric | http://www.kalkadoon.net/
> Kalkadoon Corporate Solutions Pty Ltd

The website's still in the rough but if you look at
http://www.versatilia.com on a mobile it should render quite nicely.
That's without a specific handheld CSS file but a global CSS file fed to
all media types. Screen styles are kept separate.

(if it's broken can you let me know, I lost my phone charger so I've
only tested it on ANT so far)

Rob O