I know this has been asked before, but the thread I found about this
question didn't include a working answer.

There are times when I'd like a link to contain both an image and text.  I
want the text to be underlined, as usual, but I don't want the image to be
underlined.  This works fine in most browsers, but Firefox insists on
underlining the image.

Here's a page with numerous examples of what I'm talking about:

http://www.eharrishome.com/halloween/pumpkins.html

I've tried various variations of
a img {text-decoration: none; border: none !important}
with no luck.  Nothing seems to turn off the rather unsightly underline in
Firefox.

Erik Harris                                http://www.eHarrisHome.com
-        AIM: KngFuJoe - Yahoo IM: kungfujoe7 - ICQ: 2610172        -
Chinese-Indonesian Martial Arts Club      http://www.kungfu-silat.com