Holly Bergevin wrote:
> The person probably has their temporary internet setting set to check for new
> versions of the page at "Every Visit to the Page" and so IE goes and fetches
> that image every time it's hovered.
>
> -path to find this -
>
> Tools>Internet Options>General-Temporary Internet Files-Settings>Check for
> newer versions of stored pages: Every visit to the page.
>
> ~holly
Beautiful, thanks!  I will pass this information along, and let them
decide what is best for their situation.

I would like to find a work around as this person does quite a few
presentations during conferences, often times displaying her site for
the masses to see.  Maybe an alternate IR method would be better; I'll
look into that.

Thanks again,

--
Jono Young