I originally started out using that one but the faux columns with those
background images just were not working when I tried to lay my gradient
background images on top. I can't figure out how to get it to work using my
background images. If this one really will work better, I need some guidance
as to how to make it work. I just started over with it and I've already hit
a wall irt the background images.

thanx,

Robin~