Hi all,

I found the PIE explanation and fix for this bug a while ago but I can't
seem to find it now. I had the last letter of some floated form elements
appearing on the next line. I've managed to get rid of the letter itself
with position: relative; on the form input but there's still a 'phantom
line' in IE adding a load of 'phantom padding' to the bottom of the
label or fieldset.

The problem wasn't there when I isolated the fieldset however it is
apparent when you look at the whole form in all of its buggy glory:

http://www.sanchothefat.com/dev/phantom-line.html
(CSS is inline)

There are some other problems I've noticed when viewing the form in a
fluid state, namely with the password fieldset being out of alignment
when the page first loads in IE6 and also the shorter post code input
can't decide if it's on the form or not. The rendering in Firefox, IE7
and Opera is what I'm after although puts a little bit of space in front
of the email and password inputs, I'm guessing it's white-space so not
too big a deal.

I've tried everything I can think of so far but hopefully it's an easy
one to fix...

Thanks in advance,
Rob