Y'all,

   Here I am again!! Still working thru problems in my style sheet and
the newest is this:

tbody.scrollContent td:last-child {
    padding-right: 19px; }

thead.fixedHeader th:last-child {
    padding-right: 19px; }

   Not really sure what the problem is but the validation tool  comes
back with " Unknown pseudo-element or pseudo-class :last-child" and it
is causing some serious nightmarish activity with my results
table...causing the columns to go haywire on their widths....and I know
that it is the culprit because when I comment out those two lines, the
table is perfect...or as close to perfect as one can expect!

   And ideas what I am doing wrong this time?!?!

Adrian