Thanks David - that did the trick nicely.

Much appreciated.

Phil

On 26/12/06 13:59, "~davidLaakso" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Phil Holt wrote:
>> I'm hoping you can help me solve this issue, which I think is IE related...
>>
>> http://www.cottonliving.co.uk/ProductList.aspx?CategoryID=2
>>
>> Please check out the above page and you will see that the coloured band
>> above the image is not positioning properly. The two rules I added to my
>> stylesheet to control the band are as follows:-
>>
> [trimmed]
>>
>> Phil
>>

> Have you tried deleting position: absolute; from ruleset
> #MyProductList_MyList .attention {...}?
> Regards,
> ~dL

Cheers
Phil

Web Foundry Limited
Web Design and Marketing Services
www.web-foundry.co.uk
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

3 Cluny Gardens
Edinburgh, EH10 6BE
Office: 0131 447 4111
Mobile: 07981 454206

Registered in Scotland No.303224

This message is only for the use of the person(s) to whom it is addressed.
It may contain information which is privileged and confidential.
Accordingly, any dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of this
message or any of its content by any person other than the Intended
Recipient may constitute a breach of civil or criminal law and is strictly
prohibited.  Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author
and do not necessarily represent those of the organisation.  If you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender or telephone
+44(0)131 447 4111