Jehangir Larry wrote:
> ~davidLaakso wrote:
>
> Thanks David.
> Did as you said. Unable to center the various buttons in the sidebar -
> despite margin 0 auto and text-align-center.

The above reference was to center the page. The page is centered now.
However, the search thing is too wide-- consequently, the left column is
dropped and hooked under the right column. The width of the left column
is approx 190px. The search thing can be no wider (or a little less
wide) than that.
> Pls re-check for me? Also any suggestion - how to center those 'buttons'?

I am not sure what you mean by "buttons." If  "buttons" means all those
validation buttons, personally I'd delete all of them. They confuse
users. And  have nothing to do with the content of the site.
> Deeply appreciate your support.
> The 'fixed' problem implies I modify the design?

Someone else will have to advise you regarding the ie position fixed
issue and the header not opening on hover.
> Best.
> Larry

Regards,
~dL