  From: Matt Dawson
  To: Jehangir Larry
  Cc: css-d@lists.css-discuss.org
  Sent: Monday, January 15, 2007 4:33 AM
  Subject: Re: [css-d] page check please

  Though I believe everything is working as you intend, I would suggest
rethinking the header rollover trick. When I roll over the header image, the
image extends, and thus increases the height of the page. But then if I move on
to the navigation bar - in an effort to navigate to a particular section - the
page shrinks, and my mouse pointer is effectively "pulled away" from the nav
bar. i have to scroll up the page to get to it, now that the page has reverted
to its shorter length.

  For what it's worth, I'm on Firefox 2.0 on the mac. I'm actually not sure how
other browsers handle this type of scenario - though now I'm intrigued to find
out!

  matt