This one has officially gotten the best of me.

I have this layout:

www.thenestedfloat.com/examples/prism/index.html

with CSS located here:

www.thenestedfloat.com/examples/prism/style.css

It works exactly how I want it to in all browsers except IE 6 and under. The
problem: while the nav bar spans the entire "wrap" div, the other elements
(including, most noticeably here) the footer. If you look at the footer, it
extends almost the whole width of the wrap, but comes about 40px short. (The
same is true of the header and content divs, but I'm away from an ftp
program with which to make the problem more apparent.

I'm absolutely stumped. Clearly, it's a horizontal formatting issue, but
I've tried taking virtually all the horizontal formatting off this layout to
try and find the culprit, but with no luck!

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Matt