Taryn Regish wrote:
> Can I please get a site check on http://ifpsm.ism.ws/
> Especially on a mac and IE 7.
re: xp

Performed well for me in ie/7.0 through ie/5.01. FWIW, there are
vertical gaps between the menu items in ie/5.01, but the menu and pages
are perfectly usable. There is an interesting optical illusion (at least
for me) when the pages are viewed at 1280 and up. At those higher
resolutions there is a subtle illusion that the pages are broken. This
is because the primary content block and the body background-color are
both #fff. Changing the body background-color to #ddd (or whatever does
it for you) corrects this. It bothered me a little that it seemed the
only way to get back to the parent file is via the back button.

Best,
~dL

--
http://chelseacreekstudio.com/