Hi,

I'm having a rought time here getting the borders to match up in all the
browsers.  Ideally I want the page to look like what it does in IE for the
PC.   It's all wonky looking in Firefox (and i presume it's looking like
this on the Mac. I have yet to test).  I'v tried fudging borders in the
image banner, but to no avail I can't get this to work.  I've also tried
adjusting the widths of my containers, but nothing seems to get this to be
consistent.  I read that borders in Firefox display on the inside, and in IE
on the outside, so I presume this is part of the problem, but I'm sure
there's something else happening here in my code.

http://www.thestudioformovement.com/

Any insight on how to solve this problem, or how to approach boarders would
be very helpful.

Thanks in advance,

mary