At 14:42 +0000 7/2/07, Sophie Dennis wrote:
>Can I go slightly off topic for this list for a moment? Whether GIF or
>JPG looks better always depends on the kind of image you are working
>with

No please don't.

If you ever find yourself mentioning or wondering that your post is
off topic (no matter how slightly)....

STOP.

DO NOT POST THE MESSAGE.

It's as simple as that. And if you are in doubt whether something is
off topic or not, send a message to the list owner's address. Us
moderators love it when people are considerate and ask questions
first. Remember 7500+ people are subscribed to this list and they
signed up to discuss the pratical use of CSS, not web design in
general or any other topic.

Anyone who has not already, should make sure to read and absorb the info here:

    http://www.css-discuss.org/policies.html
    http://css-discuss.incutio.com/?page=OffTopic

Alex Robinson
css-d moderator