OpenCube are very funny people. It seems that their sole purpose is to
sell this package of theirs... I wrote into them about a month ago
telling them that their system did not (contrary to their claims)
operate without javascript /at all/, citing this as a major disadvantage
when they are trying to sell something that most people would quickly
develop/rip of their own initiative, and certainly test if they were
going to buy it. They never did respond!

Comical bunch. I see they've since retracted that claim, and their menu
system is now slightly uglier, more confusing and pointless (their
actual site design - navigation excluded - used to be very nice in its
own right, I think they should've tried selling that instead).

I would definitely recommend Suckerfish over this any day, and then use
javascript to make the smooth between-states animation (although in my
opinion this feature is a bit tacky in its lack of necessity).

Regards,
Barney