also sprach Zoe M. Gillenwater <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2007.02.16.1416 +0000]:
> Hmm, I'm not sure why seeing the same XHTML gives you good graphic
> inspiration. I would simply recommend you peruse the thousands of
> well-designed real sites that are in the many CSS design inspiration
> galleries:
> http://css-discuss.incutio.com/?page=DesignInspiration

I am not really looking for inspiration, rather for a collection of
different CSS designs that I could interchange at will without
having to change the XHTML.

  \____ echo mailto: !#^."<*>"|tr "<*> mailto:"; [EMAIL PROTECTED]

spamtraps: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"and if the cloud bursts, thunder in your ear
 you shout and no one seems to hear
 and if the band you're in starts playing different tunes
 i'll see you on the dark side of the moon."
                                                   -- pink floyd, 1972