I am finishing up a site and having a small problem with how IE is
displaying the contact form.

The fields for the form are within one fieldset.  I've applied a background
color to the fieldset.
The problem occurs with the legend, as IE displays the background color
outside the "bounds" of the fieldset upward to the height of the legend.  As
usual, Firefox displays the background as planned.

The page can be viewed at http://www.excellenterprises.com/contact.php.

Can someone suggest a method to correct this in IE?

Basic HTML:
<form ...>
/></div><br />
  ... additional fields ...