Austin Harris wrote:
> ...I know that everyone with access to this part of the site is
> fully-sighted...
>
> Just to be a PITA, what would happen IF this changed and someone lost their
> sight?
>
> Can of worms - meet can opener ;)
>
> Austin

I'd advise them on using JAWS, in all likelihood.

The people I'm failing are not blind users, but sighted people with
backgrounds and/or images turned off. If one of my users decided to do
this, I would tell them to stop it.

The difference is between alienating users who /cannot/ access site
functions, and those who can but have /chosen not to/. At a certain
point, it is reasonable to run out of sympathy, budget and realistic
conception for user-end customisation.

Regards,
Barney