WOW! That's pretty tight administration... I haven't seen a response yet
that didn't have something to do with CSS.

There was my reply:
Adding a span & class is clearly CSS...

There was Austin's reply:
<h5>Jeff Altemus - Director <span class="notH5">First and Second
Week</span></h5>
Adding a span & class just like my comment...

Then Rick's reply:
display:inline to the H5.

It's very rudimentary CSS but it's pretty clearly relating to CSS in my
opinion...