francky wrote:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] schreef:
>>  [...]
>>   I've tried divs and paragraphs and spans; inline and float:right, and I
>>  am absolutely sure it's obvious, but unfortunately not to me.
>>  [...]
>>
>>  Any ideas?
>>
> Hi Mark,
> Checkpoint 1: tabular data? Yes, so table allowed. ;-)
> First idea: isn't it possible to add a 3rd table column for the
> directions, instead of styling something on the right side of the input?
> Otherwise maybe a margin-left (with the width of the input) for the
> direction element can be applied, in addition to a float-left of the input?

I think my preference (for such an input item) would be:

Column 1:
LABEL
Instructions
Column 2:
Input field

Simpler and puts the instructions right there.

Small question: If you do this as you were originally planning ... how
does someone using only the keyboard get to see the instructions?

--
David
[EMAIL PROTECTED]