-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of jeffrey morin
Sent: 12 March 2007 15:45
To: CSS
Subject: [css-d] dreamweaver css

hello everyone,

i fear this will A) freak out the client when they see it in dreamweaver and
B) make it more difficult for them to update.

does anyone run into this problem or is this a problem that could be with my
code. i know dreamweaver has come a long way as far as css support but has
it not come far enough?  are tables needed in situations like these? please
share your thoughts with  me on this. i'm not sure what direction to go

Cheers,

Jeff