A site check please for anoter site i recently finished:

http://24-10reading.nl/

http://24-10reading.nl/css/style.css
http://24-10reading.nl/css/makeup.css
http://24-10reading.nl/css/menu.css

<!--[if lt IE 7]>
http://24-10reading.nl/css/ie.css

Any remarks, also on the design are very welcome.

Hi Erik,
I really like the design of the site; it has a nice, open feel that I like.
The same as David noted, in IE6 on xp on my machine, the left side logo
starts to disappear at text-size 'large'. At text-size 'largest', the logo
is gone and much of the information (on the home page, at least) also falls
off the left side and, again as David said, is irretrievable. Screenshot on
ie6 at text largest:
http://first-encounter-design.dreamhosters.com/imgs/24-10.jpg

I'd also like to echo what Daniel said about window size. I'm not as averse
to a horizontal scrollbar as David is but I sometimes think they're an
inconvenience that I can minimize with a little foresight. When designing a
site that can be scaled, I design so I won't get a horizontal scrollbar at
about 800px wide at medium text in IE and then, if possible, try to not have
critical content, i.e., navigation, primary text, fall off if the text is
zoomed to large. Beyond that, I haven't figured out yet how to allow zooming
text without breaking a design to bits :-)

One other comment I have about your site: I know it's a convention, but it
took me a bit to realize that the way back to the home page was through the
link on the logo. A home navigation button would have helped.

HTH,
Bill Scheider